2391-52 City & Guilds Inspection & Testing & Electrical Installation Condition Reporting.
£850 if taken as a stand alone qualification or included in the new 25 day LCL level 3 award above.
As part of this qualification you will gain over £1800 worth of courses
- included is the 2391-50 (normally £850)
- included is the 2391-51 (normally £850)
- Safe isolation course (normally £150)
You pay £850 all in. (note: we offer an extra week for newbies in a “properly equipped workshop” with live 3 phase equipment and sub distribution boards with motor circuits) Price at bottom.
- 3 phase & single phase safe isolation of electrical circuits and installations
- Requirements for initial verification of electrical installations for new circuits
- Requirements for completing the inspection of electrical installations prior to their being placed into service
- Requirements for the safe testing and commissioning of electrical installations
- Requirements for testing before circuits are energised
- Requirements for testing energised installations
- Requirements for the completion of electrical installation certificates and associated documentation
- Safety of systems and equipment prior to completion of inspection, testing and commissioning
- Inspection of electrical installations prior to them being placed into service
- Prospective fault current for 3 phase and single phase circuits
- Setting sampling sizes for testing existing properties during certification
- Setting classification codes for existing electrical issues
Throughout the above you will also cover:
- Health and Safety requirements
- Electricity at work regulations
- Relevant documentation
- Factors that affect conductor resistance values
- Common earth fault loop paths
- Methods for verifying protection
- Requirements for determining fault current
- Frequency of testing as per guidance note 3
- Routine checks
- Tests to be made
- Phase rotation
Note: If your brand new to inspection and testing we highly recommend the 2391 practical training and theory support the week before which is £850, also 5 days giving you a total of 10 days intense training for the 2391-52.
99% of our students pass when selecting the 10 day option, (note that this is included in the new 25 day Level 3 LCL award qualification)
Remember – Should you just want the 5 day 2391 then this is £850 but should have some experience.