WRAS training covers the Water Regulations (1999) and is a necessary requirement for qualified plumbers (minimum Level 2) looking to join their local water authorities Water Industry Approved Plumber Scheme, one of the plumbing competent person schemes (CPS) and Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) registration bodies. The course includes a comprehensive guide and workbook.
You will be trained and assessed in the following areas.
- Interpretation and definitions
- Materials and substances
- Requirements, design and installation
- Backflow and contamination prevention
- Hot and cold water services
- Flushing devices
- Sanitary appliances; both internal and external
Candidates should ideally have two years plumbing experience.rt G building regulations document which is free from the following link here.
Following completion of the training course candidates will be assessed by multiple choice paper.
Cost: £195 inclusive.